Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SP 6 Questionnaire, part 1

Here are my answers for SP 6 . I don't think I'm really as boring as these answers make it seem!
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I think I am a yarn snob. I like merino wools and wool/silk blends like Zephyr. I do use wool/nylon blends for socks, and I'm not a PRICE yarn snob. I like Knitpicks's natural fiber yarns.
2. Do you spin? Crochet? I don't spin or crochet.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) No allergies, except my very terrible housework allergy. Very debilitating.
4. I have been knitting for about a year and a half.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Not yet, but I could make one.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)I like herbal scents, patchouli, lavendar, grapefruit. Not crazy about flowery scents, or the "apple pie" type scents.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes. I love caramel especially.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I make my own bead stitch markers, but that's about it. I really am seriously addicted to knitting.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) My computer plays MP3s. I have wide-ranging tastes, from Norah Jones to the Dixie Chicks, Dave Matthews to Elvis Costello, Simon and Garfunkle to Tom Petty to REM. I don't like rap and hip-hop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home