Sunday, September 11, 2005

SP Questionnaire, part 2

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I tend to lean toward the greeen family, although I love lavender and blues. I don't care for orange.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have one husband, 2 dogs, and as of yesterday, the 2 most adorable pet rats you've ever seen. I know some people thinks rats are icky, but honestly, they make the best pets. So sweet and affectionate.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I am basically very happy with my life right now. I would like to travel more, make more friends, learn new things. I love my job, so wouldn't change that. I'd like to be able to look back on my life and say I did good things for others.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Right now I'm on a lace and socks kick, which shows no sign of easing, so I'm loving Zephyr, Cherry Tree Hill and Nature's Palette sock yarns.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I don't like mohair, unless it's mixed with silk (like Douceuer SP et Soir and Kid Silk Haze), and I'm not crazy for acrylics.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Socks and lace. I've got 4 pair of socks going, and 2 lace projects.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Sounding a bit repetitive here. Socks. I also like lace stoles.
17. What are you knitting right now? Gothic Lace socks: Hand Jive pattern; Birch Leaf socks from A gathering of Lace; some self-striping yarn socks; and a pair of purple anklets for my mom. I'm also working on a kiri shawl and a lace scarf. I've signed up for the Mysteryshawl2 knit along and the Frost Flowers and Leaves knit along.
18. What do you think about ponchos? I like capelets and shrugs better.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I use the needle that's best for the project. I knit my socks on 2 addi turbo circulars.
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I have all types in my collection. I like the Bryspun for lace, if I can fit the project on straight needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home