Sunday, September 11, 2005

SP 6 Questionnaire, part 3

21. Are you a sock knitter? Yes!!!
22. How did you learn to knit? I took lessons at a LYS and I've learned tons from friends.
23. How old is your oldest UFO? About 1.5 years, which is how long I've been knitting. It's a very warm sweater and it's almost done.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I like Pepi le pew, dogs, dragonflies, Winnie the Pooh. Wallace and Grommit.
25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, because the whole family is together.
26. Is there anything that you collect? Antique tea things, dust bunnies, ufos.
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Interweave, Knitters, Vogue
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? There's a new sock book by Nancy Bush coming out soon. I dream of finding a copy of A. Starmore's Pacific Coast Highway at a garage sale for a dollar.
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? There are several from Heirloom Knitting (Angela, Lavender something, lots of others) and I like the Peacock Feathers from Fiddlesticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home