Monday, January 08, 2007

Still waiting!

I'm still waiting to find out what's keeping me from being able to blog from home, so I'm writing again from campus. I came in today to finish up the spring syllabi and start on the course calendars. Classes start next week, so I've got to get organized.

I recently bought a digital camera of my very own, and I've been taking a few pictures. Here's one of my friend Laura's dog, Rascal. You'll notice that I didn't capture Laura and Emmy knitting, which shows you what my priorities are when there's a dog in the room. I probably should have been focusing on my own project (the never-ending Feather and Fan shawl from GOL), but Rascal's just so blasted cute that I couldn't resist snapping a shot of him in his cool pimp jacket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home