Monday, October 23, 2006

Thanks, Ceris!!!

I received the loveliest package from Ceris today, all the way from England! Ceris was my Hot Socks swap partner, and she sent me the most gorgeous sock yarn from Curious Yarns! I've not heard of this company, so I'm doubly happy with my pressie. It's so nice to "discover" a new source for beautiful yarn. The picture doesn't do it justice; it's very autumny, and the colors are deep and lush.
There were also two tins of tea in the package: one for morning and one for afternoon. It's about 3:20 in the afternoon right now, so you can guess which one I'm enjoying. (It's delicious!)

I love this teacup. I collect vintage tea things, and this was the first one I bought when I started my collection. Ceris also included a tea ball and some Burt's Bees lip balm. How did you know I always have chapped lips? Thanks so much, Ceris!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Very nice stuff - looking forward to a link for that yarn,....drool

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home