Friday, July 14, 2006

Berry Cobbler for Breakfast

I've been ignoring this blog, but I figure it's O.K. since most everyone else does, too. But I've been having fun, knitting the summer away. Last weekend a group of us knitting maniacs spent two glorious days knitting, chatting and escaping the Sacramento heat. And yes, eating Beth's fabulous berry cobbler for breakfast. It's fun being a grown-up!

Everyone accomplished a lot. Laura, whose knitting always amazes me in its utter perfection, finished a gorgeous cabled cardigan.

Betsy made good progress on her hoodie. It's a beautiful light sagey green color and the yarn is really soft.

Emmy made 2 scarves for her neice! The red one is done in Touch Me, which is such a luxurious yarn.

And Beth and I worked on socks. Beth's are adorable watermelon socks!

Good times with good friends!

3 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

What do you mean? I ALWAYS read your blog.....now if only you updated it more (hint hint)

7:21 PM  
Blogger I_dont_blog said...

Where where where where oh where did the watermelon yarn come from?????? I don't have expensive tastes; I just want seeks in the right spot in my watermelon and I think I've gone through 3 different so-called watermelon yarns searching for this lovely seediness (the only good seediness?) and have not found the grail!
Please let me know!!!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger I_dont_blog said...

Doh! Seeds!!!! I want Seeds! in the right places!!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home