Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ready, Set, Go!

As I posted final grades yesterday, my heart give a little leap. O.K., a big leap. A leap of enormous height. I wonder if students have any idea that their profs look forward to summer break as much as they do? 2.5 glorious months off. It's like being a stay at home mom, only without the kids. My biggest challenge will be remembering what day of the week it is. Last night Dave and I saw The Da Vinci Code. Maybe I'm just too easy to please, but I liked it. Not as much as the book, but then I never expect movies to live up to books. Unless John Cusack is in them.

The theater is next to a B&N, so part of our movie-going ritual is a pre-flick trip to look at books. I came home with this one. As you can see, part of the stash came out of storage to pay homage:

Happy Sunday, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home