Friday, November 04, 2005

'Tis (almost) the season

I can't believe it's November already. Christmas is just around the corner if you're a knitter who wants to give handmade gifts. I've got Kathy's second sock done to the heel turn. Once the gusset is done it's mindless knitting to the toe, which will give me something to work on Sunday at my knitting group. I'm also working on felted slippers for mom. Just have to seam the first one. The pattern is written for 2 straights and for circs, so I made the first on straights because I didn't have the right size circ. I made the second on a circular needle and am most pleased. No seams to sew! I plan to make more pairs of these, and will use circs from now on. It's such an easy pattern. I'd show a pre-felted picture, but we left the camera in Ashland (Oregon) and the B&B owner is sending it to us. Will post again when the camera returns and I can show pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home