Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Light at the End of the Tunnel, or...

this is now so boring I will die if I have to do one more pattern repeat! I have a love/hate thing going with my Kiri shawl. I love the color, the yarn and the pattern, but I'm SO very bored now. I did 14 repeats of the pattern, which is all I can stand. I know it's not going to block as big as I'd like, and I don't really like triangle shawls as much as stoles. But having come this far, I am determined to finish. I've done the first 2 rows of the border, so just 10 more rows to go and I can block it and be done with it! Since it now takes about 30 minutes or so to do each row, I've got a few hours of work left. I'll post a pic when it's blocking. What I really want to do is start working on something else. Anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Can't WAIT to see you - you know I am hanging to do one of those!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home