Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lookie, lookie what I got

>Two luscious, gorgeous skeins of Koigu! Don't you love the color? Won't it make a great pair of socks to wear with jeans? Isn't my Secret Pal wonderful? I haven't been able to find Koigu at any of the many yarn shops here in Sacramento, so I was thrilled to receive this yarn. My knitting pals will be jealous when I show up tomorrow with my yummy new yarn. Yes, I know I have several projects going already, and I do seem to have knitting ADD, but I want to knit with this yarn! Now.

Of course, this is my dilemma.
The first photo is a pic of my stack-o-grading. The other picture shows my pile-o-projects. So, knit? grade? The devil on my shoulder says to knit ("Screw the students! They never read your comments, anyway, so make 'em wait!"). The angel on my other shoulder says to grade ("You owe it to your students to return their work in a timely manner"). Angels are annoying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Do a little of the real work to assauge your guilt - then knit Baby!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home