Thursday, October 13, 2005

WOW! Just WOW!

Yesterday was a good day. A very good day. I got a decent haircut, which hasn't happened lately for some reason, and a great package from my secret pal. As you can see from the photo, there's a skein of handpainted fingering weight yarn that is already tapped to be the feather and fan socks from Socks, Socks, Socks. There's also some adorable note cards with knitting-related sayings. My favorite is "knit yourself silly". Well, OK, if you insist! There are also 2 really cute stitch markers that don't show up well in the photo. I'm no Ansel Adams, that's for sure. The Starburst were gone way before the photo was taken! Thanks, SP, I love each and every thing. I'm in grading hell right now, but will try to be interesting next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Eeeeepppp - hate to ruin your current SP's kudos but remember when I said I was sending you something????? Glad you like it!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home