Saturday, December 03, 2005

FO!


Gotcha! You think that means Finished Object, don't you? Well, not in this house, it doesn't. Not today, anyway. I did actually finish a felted hat and 2 pairs of felted slippers a week or so ago, which proves that I can finish knitting items; I just don't finish very many! No, today FO means Fun Objects. Check out the very cute point protectors my SP6 sent me. They're little stockings, and perfect during the holidays. Thanks, SP! OTN is the shetland stole I'm working on.

That's Cooper's leg in the photo. I'm without a doubt the world's worst photographer. I took loads of photos at our Christmas party yesterday, and most of them are pathetic. Here's one that turned out OK. It's Tressa, a fellow Political Science professor, and Kamau, who teaches Economics.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay - My SP6...at last I know who you are and can read your blog daily :)
Thank you sooooooo much for the great gifties...I'm a little nervous about trying socks, but maybe I'll get brave when all of this holiday knitting is done. And the pen is going in my knitting bag, the pug cards are soooooooooooo unbelievable cute and the frog it bag...perfect...I'm the queen of frogging things over and over in the beginning and I also collect frogs, so it's doubly-perfect :)))
Thanks again...you've been a great secret pal and I'll be reading your blog daily, so please keep in touch!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

happy holidays, secret pal!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Come on! It's 23rd Feb! A new post now please! :)

3:04 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

what cute point pretectors!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Ok! I'm still waiting....;)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home