Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Such a Surprise!


I've been having a hectic week. Exams to prep, grading to be done, blah blah blah, the usual BS. I got home today to a wonderful surprise. Jane, my super SP from SP 5 had sent me a big box of knitpicks Wool of the Andes yarn and the new Sally Melville book on color knitting. Wow! How did she know that I'm currently making lots of felted slippers? Won't the red and green make a great pair of Christmas slippers? Maybe I'll add grey snowflakes on the tops for a bit of extra pizazz!

Here's a picture of one of the slippers I've already made. It hasn't been felted yet. Right now it looks like a dinosaur slipper. Once it's felted it will fit me. Hey, no comments about how a dinosaur sized slipper WOULD fit my giant feet! I heard that!

2 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

Cindi...Can you please email me? Thanks, Jane Dunn

10:21 AM  
Blogger luvs2knit said...

I'm glad you liked the gift.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home